Customer Reviews

This Circular guides the procedures for Exit and Entry Permit (form N18) for foreigners residing in Vietnam do not have passports but Resident Card issued by Vietnam.

The period of this license is shorter than Resident Card at least one (01) month and not be extended. It can not substitute the passport, does not specify the nationality of the grantee. Foreigners may be granted visa-free entry and exit out to Vietnam within the term of the license.